We are pleased to announce that our office will be reopening in keeping with the latest CDC and RCDSO guidelines for non-essential dental procedures on Monday June 8th 2020.
Enhanced Infection Control measures are in place and our patients and our colleagues Safety is our first concern. We have taken the following precautions to ensure we can see you safely
● To maintain social distancing, patients will be requested to preferably wait in their car or outside the office until the start time of their appointment
● Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival
● Hand Sanitizer station is available to our patients at the entrance/ exit point
● Modifications have been made to the reception area to provide for social
● Magazines, children's books and other items that are difficult to disinfect have been removed.
● Enhanced medical grade air treatment and filtration equipment has been installed
● Mandatory enhanced personal protective equipment for all providers
● Enhanced surface sanitization procedures beyond the latest recommendations
●The number of patients at any given time in the practice will be limited and staggered.
● You will be asked to complete a wellness questionnaire when making your appointment and on the day of your appointment
Thank you from all of us at the office for your patience and understanding during this difficult time as work to eliminate our backlog . We look forward to seeing you very soon at your next appointment. Stay healthy and stay safe.
The Dentistry on Derry Team